Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Crafting Bug

Although I said I had not picked up a hook in 20 years I have picked up a needle. I enjoy sewing and love making things that are unique and fun. During my search for these types of patterns I found on Threadbanger.com. I joined the forums and started posting some of my crafty creations.

Tool Tote


Made from cutting up an old long sleeve t-shirt and bed sheet.


Jean Flower Hat




I soon found out that sewing is a big event and takes up space that our 500qf apartment just could not hold. So I stopped sewing until I could find myself a bigger place for all my threads and fabric.

It was not long until I started to crave crafting again and started looking at patterns. I came across a pattern for a cute trendy hat. The stitches looked simple enough and I somewhat knew how to crochet so I set out with a ball of yarn given to me by my grandmother and a hook from JoAnn’s.

The Big Red Hat


You can find the pattern and video tutorial for this hat here:
http://www.threadbanger.com/threadheads/post/10902/how-to-crochet-a-hat

No comments:

Post a Comment