Friday, April 1, 2011

Viva La Vivi

I’ve done it! I’ve finally vindicated myself for my blanket fail! I bring you my most intense and favorite project.
Vivi.
 
This is my first attempt at Amigurumi (Wiki link) and I’m in love!

The body and jacket were created using this pattern from pixalatedmushroom. Yes, you’ll notice right away that it is a Doctor Who pattern, it’s honestly a coincidence but there is no stopping me making a Doctor some day.
The hat was created using an extremely modified version of the Pixi Hat from Art of Crochet:


2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am trying to transform a simple sackboy pattern into a Vivi/Black Mage from Final Fantasy and I could not help but notice your wonderful offer of help to those of us fortunate enough to come across the fantastic piece your created awhile back.

    I was hoping that you could share your pattern with me so that I could begin adapting it for my own project. Specifically the coat and hat but, lets be honest, your whole piece is wonderful looking so the more information I have the less I need to make up.

    I contacted you also via Ravelry if you would prefer to respond there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much unfortunately I have a really bad habit of just creating things without writing out the pattern. So I don't have one that you can follow. I'm understanding now that posting my work will require me to also post the pattern and I'm working on that. For now I've left links in the blog post on where I found the patterns to make each item. The hat was made by elongating the linked hat pattern and the coat was made from the Ravelry pattern linked in the post as well.

    ReplyDelete